• Identity of the person in charge: Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U.
• Business name: Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U.
• NIF / CIF: B67196329• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and / or use of this Web Page attributes the condition of User, who accepts the general terms and conditions of use to be able to use all the services and information that are provided.
These general conditions of use of the portal regulate access and use of the Web page, including the content and services made available to users. The mere access or use of the portal, of all or part of its contents and services means full acceptance of these conditions of use.
All access or use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. Therefore, the user accepts, expressly and without reservation, that access and use of the portal is done under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The company reserves the right to modify at any time the general conditions of use of the website. In any case, it is recommended that you periodically consult these general conditions of use, as they may be modified.
The continuous and permanent availability of the services is not guaranteed, thus being exempt from any responsibility for possible damages caused as a result of the lack of availability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the telematic data transfer networks, outside their will, or for disconnections made for improvement or maintenance of computer equipment and systems.
You will not be responsible for the interruption, suspension or termination of information or services. Likewise, it is not responsible for possible omissions, loss of information, data, configurations, improper access or breach of confidentiality that originate in technical problems, communications or human omissions, caused by third parties or not attributable to the portal. Nor will it be liable for damages caused by computer attacks or caused by viruses that affect computer programs, communications systems or equipment used by the website but manufactured or provided by a third party. The portal may, in its sole discretion, deny, withdraw, suspend and / or block at any time and without prior notice the access to information and services to those users who violate these rules.
Except for the cases that the Law expressly imposes otherwise, and exclusively with the extent and extent to which it is imposed, the application does not guarantee or assume any responsibility regarding the possible damages caused by the use and use of the information, data and Web services.
In any case, the portal excludes any responsibility for damages that may be due to the information and / or services provided or provided by third parties other than the company. All responsibility will be of the third party, whether provider, collaborator or other.
The company is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein.
All rights reserved.By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the company.
In case https://magafa.info includes links or links to other portals, it is for informational purposes only, and does not imply that the company recommends and / or guarantees such portals, over which it does not exercise any control, nor is it responsible thereof.
If https://magafa.info has a Blog section, its purpose is to disseminate the different services offered by the company. The owner of the Website is not responsible for the opinions of users, and reserves the right to delete comments that may be offensive or degrading and block and prevent future comments from the authors of said comments.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR (EU) 2016/679) applicable as of May 25, 2018, Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. informs as Responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data that you can voluntarily provide through this website, that these will be treated respecting at all times the current legality.
• Owner: Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U.
• NIF: B67196329• Registered office: C / Garbí nº 74-76 08397 Pineda de Mar, Barcelona
• Email: email@example.com
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. MANDATORY TO FACILITATE THE DATA
The data requested on the forms accessible from the Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided, or are not provided correctly, the requests made through these forms cannot be met.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL
Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
Based on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. according to the following purposes:• Manage service requests directed by the User.
• Manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent remission of it.
• Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications of Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U., by electronic and / or conventional means, in cases in which the User expressly consents.
• Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, unless the User indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows their opposition to such treatment.
• Manage the provision of contracted services, as well as any additional services to it.
• Manage surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of services provided by Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. and / or the perception of your image as a company.The User’s data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of each purpose or until the User requests their withdrawal from Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U., opposes or revokes their consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL TREAT CREACIONES
Magafa Analís S.L.U.Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U.
You can process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
• Identification data: name, surname
• Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
• User identification codes or codes.
• Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
• Preference data.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF YOUR DATA PROCESSING?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User for its realization, will not be carried out without having it.
Likewise, in the event that the User withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to the postal address that appears in the heading of this policy, or by means of an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.Likewise, in the cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. and the User, the treatment would be legitimized by being necessary for the fulfillment of said purposes. For its part, the treatment carried out for conducting surveys and / or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. and / or the perception of your image as a company will be based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
7 .TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
• Investee companies or of the Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. business group, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
• Suppliers of Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. that provide this services necessary for the adequate fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or the purposes indicated above, as well as to your web service provider Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U.
• Public Administrations, in the cases provided by law.The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, and in the latter case, international data transfers are duly legitimized.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
• Guarantees that you are of legal age or legally emancipated in your case, fully capable, and that the data provided to Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. They are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User responds to the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that he responds to his real situation.
• Guarantees that you have informed third parties that you provide your data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. for the purposes indicated.
• You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for the direct and indirect damages and losses that this causes to Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. The User data is processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications, by electronic and / or conventional means, with information related to the products and services it sells, to promotions and offers, or with relevant news for the User.
Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have expressly authorized its receipt.To carry out the above work, Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U.
You can analyze the data obtained, in order to prepare User profiles that allow you to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U.
You can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, as well as indicating your refusal to receive them by means of the cancellation option provided in each of the commercial communications sent. 10. GEOLOCATION DATASome of the features of the Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U.
They allow the geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) from which it is accessed.The User may disable this option directly on the device itself, however, disabling this option may prevent the use of some of the Website’s functionalities.
11. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User can send a letter to Creaciones Magafa Analís SLU, c / Garbi 74-76, Barcelona, Pineda de Mar, CP 08397 or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your valid identity document or passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation about whether at Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. Personal data concerning the User is being processed or not.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
• Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U.
• Request the portability of your data.Likewise, the user is informed that at any time he may file a claim regarding the protection of his personal data before the competent Control Authority.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
Creaciones Magafa Analís S.L.U. will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.